Color Management Professional®: Fundamentals Course
Color Management Professional®: Fundamentals offers the latest in color theory and applications in color, providing a strong educational foundation for color managing a graphics workflow. It is the perfect foundational course for any technical practitioner interested in a comprehensive understanding of a color managed graphics workflow.
• This is an online, on-demand training course.
• It is one part of a larger program of Color Management Professional Courses
Who is this course for?
Print and digital media production professionals and managers
What languages are supported for this course?
Introduction to Color Management
Applying Concepts in Photoshop
Calibration and Linearization
Profiling Introduction Characterization
Input and Monitor Profiling Characterization
Output Profiling Characterization
Conversion Applying ICC Profiles
Conformance to Standard Conditions
- Also available with Spanish, Hindi or Portuguese subtitles.
- This course is completed 100% online and you have 24/7 access. It is self-paced so you can finish it as time allows in your schedule; you will have access to the course for one year from purchase date.
- The course includes easy navigation with bookmarks that remind you which lessons you have completed.
- Passing the online exam with 80% proficiency qualifies you for professional certification and inclusion in the Idealliance database of certified experts. Upon successful completion you will be certified for 2 years. Recertification is easy—just register for and re-take the certification exam for a smooth continuation of your certification.
- Proudly display your certification on your LinkedIn profile, in your email signature, on your website, or wherever else you desire. (Please note, if you do not recertify at the end of your certification period, your certification is no longer valid and may not be displayed.)