Color Management Professional®: Sales Course
Color Management Professional®: Sales course assists the print and premedia account executive in managing customer’s color expectations and assuring integrity to their client’s brand image across multiple jobs and devices, without overloading on the technical details.
Who is this course for?
Sales and account executives of creative agencies, studios, print and premedia service providers
Benefits of Being a Color Management Professional:
- Improve Color Accuracy
- Assure Brand Color
- Build Color Managed Workflows
- Control Image Color
- Maximize color quality
The Realities of Living in a Colorful Society
The Cross-Media Color World
Standards and Best Practices
Devices and Platforms
The Color Value Proposition
- This course is completed 100% online and you have 24/7 access. It is self-paced so you can finish it as time allows in your schedule; you will have access to the course for one year from purchase date.
- The course includes easy navigation with bookmarks that remind you which lessons you have completed.
- Passing the online exam with 80% proficiency qualifies you for professional certification and inclusion in the Idealliance database of certified experts. Upon successful completion you will be certified for 2 years. Recertification is easy—just register for and re-take the certification exam for a smooth continuation of your certification.
- Proudly display your certification on your LinkedIn profile, in your email signature, on your website, or wherever else you desire. (Please note, if you do not recertify at the end of your certification period, your certification is no longer valid and may not be displayed.)