Color Management Professional®: Master Course
Color Management Professional Master is a 4-course bundle of the following courses:
- CMP Fundamentals
- CMP Premedia
- CMP Digital
- CMP Offset
This is the highest level of color management certification and is for the industry professional who wants to be recognized as an expert in color management.To achieve this designation, you must demonstrate a thorough knowledge of color management in a graphic communication production environment.
Who is this course for?
Professionals charged with the design and production of creative content, designers, art directors, print and digital media production professionals and managers, managers and operators of digital, conventional, or offset press equipment, print and premedia service providers, and sales and account executives of creative agencies, studios.
Benefits of Being a Color Management Professional:
- Improve Color Accuracy
- Assure Brand Color
- Build Color Managed Workflows
- Control Image Color
- Maximize color quality
CMP Digital Print
CMP Offset Print
- This course is completed 100% online and you have 24/7 access. It is self-paced so you can finish it as time allows in your schedule; you will have access to the course for one year from purchase date.
- The course includes easy navigation with bookmarks that remind you which lessons you have completed.
- Passing the online exam with 80% proficiency qualifies you for professional certification and inclusion in the Idealliance database of certified experts. Upon successful completion you will be certified for 2 years. Recertification is easy—just register for and re-take the certification exam for a smooth continuation of your certification.
- Proudly display your certification on your LinkedIn profile, in your email signature, on your website, or wherever else you desire. (Please note, if you do not recertify at the end of your certification period, your certification is no longer valid and may not be displayed.)