Color Management Professional®: Wide Format Course
Color Management Professional®: Creative examines issues critical to the process of ensuring content output meets the intended design and corporate brand objectives.
Who is this course for?
Professionals charged with the design and production of creative content, designers, art directors
Benefits of Being a Color Management Professional:
- Improve Color Accuracy
- Assure Brand Color
- Build Color Managed Workflows
- Control Image Color
- Maximize color quality
The importance of setting up and managing your printer and the environment
How to manage the RIP and printer settings
The importance of the primary ink restrictions
What is linearization, and why it matters
How to set total ink limits for the printer
Profiling and GCR
Evaluation and verification of your profile
Ink Transfer – The Plate Package
- This course is completed 100% online and you have 24/7 access. It is self-paced so you can finish it as time allows in your schedule; you will have access to the course for one year from purchase date.
- The course includes easy navigation with bookmarks that remind you which lessons you have completed.
- Passing the online exam with 80% proficiency qualifies you for professional certification and inclusion in the Idealliance database of certified experts. Upon successful completion you will be certified for 2 years. Recertification is easy—just register for and re-take the certification exam for a smooth continuation of your certification.
- Proudly display your certification on your LinkedIn profile, in your email signature, on your website, or wherever else you desire. (Please note, if you do not recertify at the end of your certification period, your certification is no longer valid and may not be displayed.)