G7® Expert Course (Live! Online)
G7® Expert training teaches how to analyze color and print related issues and take corrective action to bring systems and processes in control to a set method, standard or specification with repeatable, predictable results.
Who is this course for?
Printer, press, and prepress/premedia operators, service engineers, trainers, or solution architects, graphic designers, brand managers, or packaging engineers, quality assurance personnel, process engineers, or Lean professionals.
Upcoming Course Options
Kickoff – Student, Instructor, and Course Introduction
Idealliance Overview – G7® Value
LAB Color Space Overview
G7® Principles – Gray Balance & Tonality
G7® Target Conditions ISO/PAS 15339, GRACoL, SWOP
Live Stream G7® Print Run
Preparation & Inspection Procedures
Linearization & Calibration Procedures
Create & Apply 1-D Curves
Making ICC Media Profiles
G7® Procedures in Adobe CC and PDF/X
G7® Workflow – RIPs, DFE’s, and Color Servers
G7® Press Run Simulation Linear to Calibrated
G7® Process Control & Quality Assurance
Fundamentals of Presses and Print Conditions
G7® Master Qualification Preparation & Submission
Course Content Review – Q/A – Discussion
- Registration for this course also gives complementary access to Color Management Professional® Fundamentals. Access to the exam is available for 60 days after the end of G7 Expert training.
- Access to the community page associated with the course lasts for 60 days after the end of G7 Expert training.
- This course is a live online training over the course of 5 consecutive half-days.
- Passing the online exam with 90% proficiency qualifies you for professional certification and inclusion in the Idealliance database of certified experts. Upon successful completion you will be certified for 2 years. Recertification is easy—just register for and re-take the certification exam for a smooth continuation of your certification, when your certification is within 3 months of expiring.
- Proudly display your certification on your LinkedIn profile, in your email signature, on your website, or wherever else you desire. (Please note, if you do not recertify at the end of your certification period, your certification is no longer valid and may not be displayed.)