Color Management Professional®: Digital Print Course
Color Management Professional®: Digital Print is an easy-to-understand instructional course on color management principles in the digital pressroom.
Who is this course for?
Operators of digital press equipment, production professionals, and managers of digital pressrooms
Benefits of Being a Color Management Professional:
- Improve Color Accuracy
- Assure Brand Color
- Build Color Managed Workflows
- Control Image Color
- Maximize color quality
Digital Print Machines
Introduction To Digital Print
G7 And Digital Print
Digital Front End (DFE)
Basic Color Management
- This course is completed 100% online and you have 24/7 access. It is self-paced so you can finish it as time allows in your schedule; you will have access to the course for one year from purchase date.
- The course includes easy navigation with bookmarks that remind you which lessons you have completed.
- Passing the online exam with 80% proficiency qualifies you for professional certification and inclusion in the Idealliance database of certified experts. Upon successful completion you will be certified for 2 years. Recertification is easy—just register for and re-take the certification exam for a smooth continuation of your certification.
- Proudly display your certification on your LinkedIn profile, in your email signature, on your website, or wherever else you desire. (Please note, if you do not recertify at the end of your certification period, your certification is no longer valid and may not be displayed.)