Application For G7 System Certification
Submission details for applying for G7 System Certification.
Silent Submissions are subject to same pricing model as a full submission.
- G7 System Certification is valid for the life of the system as long as nothing changes within the system.
- Payment in full must be received before the certification process begins.
- The certification fee includes the services of Idealliance staff and contractors, who will assist the systems vendor representative(s) in meeting the certification requirements.
- This fee covers two (2) certification trials with accompanying services and posting of successful certifications to the Idealliance Certification website.
- This is NOT the G7 Master Qualification Program. G7 Program details can be found here.
- Payment must be made in full to Idealliance prior to the start of the certification process. The fee covers two (2) trials.
- Certifications do not expire.
- A “system” is defined as a printing device capable of meeting the G7 greyscale definition using four 1-D Curves.
- G7 System Certifications are ongoing. You may submit your materials directly to RIT’s Printing Applications Laboratory after completion of this form.
- A System is certified when the system passes the certification test and the ADS is approved and posted to the Idealliance website.
One device per submission.