Application For G7 System Certification
Submission details for applying for G7 System Certification.
Silent Submissions are subject to same pricing model as a full submission.
- G7 System Certification is valid for the life of the system as long as nothing changes within the system.
- Payment in full must be received before the certification process begins.
- The certification fee includes the services of Idealliance staff and contractors, who will assist the systems vendor representative(s) in meeting the certification requirements.
- This fee covers two (2) certification trials with accompanying services and posting of successful certifications to the Idealliance Certification website.
- This is NOT the G7 Master Qualification Program. G7 Program details can be found here.
- Payment must be made in full to Idealliance prior to the start of the certification process. The fee covers two (2) trials.
- Certifications do not expire.
- A “system” is defined as a printing device capable of meeting the G7 greyscale definition using four 1-D Curves.
- G7 System Certifications are ongoing. You may submit your materials directly to RIT’s Printing Applications Laboratory after completion of this form.
- A System is certified when the system passes the certification test and the ADS is approved and posted to the Idealliance website.
Download Application Details and complete the form to apply for G7 System Certification.
One device per submission.