Certified G7 Systems
The G7 System Certification Program evaluates the ability of a software system to calibrate a printing device to meet the G7 grayscale definition using four 1-D Curves.
- Idealliance established a certification process to evaluate the ability of a software system to calibrate a printing device to meet the G7 grayscale definition using four 1-D curves and support the application of the G7 methodology in process control.
- G7 Certified Systems are certified by Rochester Institute of Technology to meet or exceed established industry tolerances and are capable of calibrating a printing device to meet the G7 grayscale definition.
- Accompanying each G7 Certified System is an Application Data Sheet (ADS), designed to assist print producers and end users in the proper use and operation of their system.
- Utilizing a G7 Certified System ensures the ability to operate a consistent G7-managed workflow, which has been proven to expand efficiencies, reduce costs of operation, and speed time to market of printed materials.
- A G7 Support Tool is a separate designation provided to authorized software, hardware, and tools used to drive implementation of G7 in a graphic communications workflow. Contact us to learn more.
|wdt_ID||Submitted By||Certified System||Description||ADS||Certified|
IDEAlink Curve 1.1 Software is no longer commercially available