Wide/Grand Format Inkjet System Application & Test Forms
- Submission is defined as a roll-fed or flatbed large format printing system configured for and printed on a certain media choice at a defined print condition. Any alteration of media, ink, or system defines an additional submission.
- Silent Submissions are subject to same pricing model as a full submission.
- System Certification is valid for the life of the system as long as nothing changes within the system.
- Full payment is required to process application.
- Successful certifications are posted to the Idealliance Certification website and sent an official certification seal and certificate.
- One system per submission. Please complete process for each system submission, for as many systems as you wish.
- Submissions may be made “silent” and used for internal use only.
- Download the Certification Procedures
- Download the Digital Press Test Forms 65MGs
- Download the Application Data Sheet Template
- Submit form
- Mail test submissions to:Rochester Institute of Technology
Printing Applications Laboratory
Building #78, Rm 1425
66 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, NY 14623-5603
Attn: Wide Format Press Certification Program