Wide/Grand Format Inkjet System Performance Benchmarking Application & Test Forms
|Please contact Idealliance
- Submission is defined as a roll-fed or flatbed large format printing system configured for and printed on a certain media choice at a defined print condition. Any alteration of media, ink, or system defines an additional submission.
- Submissions may be made “silent” and used for internal use only.
- Silent Submissions are subject to same pricing model as a full submission.
- System Performance Benchmarking is valid for the life of the system as long as nothing changes within the system.
- Full payment is required to process application.
- Completed performance benchmarks are posted to the Idealliance Wide/Grand Format Inkjet Performance Benchmarking website.
- One system per submission. Please complete process for each system submission, for as many systems as you wish.
- A Frequently Asked Questions guide can be found here.
- Download the Certification Procedures
- Download the Test Forms
- Download the Application Data Sheet
- Submit form below
- Level 1 testing: Mail test submissions to Rochester Institute of Technology Printing Applications Laboratory at:
Rochester Institute of Technology
Printing Applications Laboratory
Building #78, Rm 1425
66 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, New York 14623-5603
Attn: Inkjet Benchmarking Program
Level 2 testing:
Complete form below. An Idealliance representative will contact you for coordination of Idealliance partner evaluation.Complete form below.