G7® Process Control Master
G7 Process Control Master Certification includes thorough analysis and alignment of the entire print supply chain within a facility as well as their print supply chain partners, conducted by a G7 Process Control Expert, and evaluated quarterly by an independent third-party analysis laboratory.
A G7 Process Control Master Facility is a facility certified by Idealliance as a proven print supply chain leader, equipped to handle the most stringent demands and maintain the highest level of quality required of leading print buyers. This certification aligns the global printing, packaging, and graphic communications supply chains by building process control driven workflows, processes, and cultures throughout print suppliers, brands, print buyers, creatives, OEMs & print technology developers.
Globally Recognized Certification Benefits
G7 Process Control Masters are leading members of the print production supply chain, with proven capabilities across color management, process and quality control to serve their print buyers.
To find a G7 Process Control Master Certified Facility, visit the Official Idealliance Certification Directory.
How To Become a G7 Process Control Master Certified Facility
Have an Idealliance G7 Process Control Certified Expert visit your print facility.
You can hire a G7 Process Control Expert consultant by visiting Idealliance.org/directory
He or she will conduct your calibration and facility audit to complete the application.
An online application and print verification will be submitted to Idealliance’s independent 3rd party analysis lab
Once approved, your G7 Process Control Master Facility Certification will be granted.
Two Options for Getting G7 Process Control Master Facility Certification
An Idealliance certified G7 Process Control Expert is required to certify print facilities for the first time. A G7 Process Control Expert must be onsite to conduct and review calibration data, then submits an online application to Idealliance for 3rd party verification. Final G7 Process Control Master Facility Certification is granted by Idealliance.
- Option 1: Have an employee become a G7 Process Control Expert (must first be a G7 Expert) by completing online G7 Process Control Expert Certification. Register for G7 Process Control Expert training here » (link to that course page)
- Option 2: Hire a G7 Process Control Expert consultant to qualify your proofing/printing system. Access the directory of G7 Process Control Experts here
View the global directory of G7 Process Control Master Certified Facilities here
G7 Process Control Facility Fees
Application Fee – $1200 (per facility)
Grayscale or Targeted Compliance – $100*
Colorspace Compliance – $150*
Requires minimum of one (1) Certification Compliance type with each application (Grayscale/Targeted – $100 or Colorspace – $150)
Additional Certification Types, Failed, or Resubmitted sheets are charged per Compliance Type (Grayscale/Targeted – $100 or Colorspace – $150)
Custom targets are charged per unique target submitted ($50 each)
Additional Certification Details
- Requires submission by a certified G7 Process Control Expert for all applications.
- Certification also requires quarterly submissions to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Certification is good for one year and must be renewed annually by a Certified G7 Process Control Expert within 90 days of certification expiration.
- G7 Process Control Expert consulting fees may be additional, negotiated with, and paid to the G7 Process Control Expert. See your G7 Process Control Expert.