WEBINAR: Lighting Apocalypse? Addressing the Third Rail of Color!
September 13, 2023 2:00PM US ET
Missed the Live Webinar?
Watch the Recording Below
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- What is ISO 3664:2009. What does it address and why do we have it?
- What is the current state of print facilities lighting and how does affect their decision making.
- Why do facilities resist this part of the process that can generate greater consistency?
- Is LED the path to the future?
Can’t Join Us Live? Sign Up to Be Notified When the Recording is Available & Watch On-Demand.
Can’t Join Us on October 13th? Sign Up to Be Notified When the Recording is Available & Watch On-Demand.
Idealliance members can log in here to see the entire webinar library here »
Not a member? Join here »
In this webinar, Steve Smiley ISO Expert, former Chair of the Print Properties Committee, & G7 Expert Trainer, along with Dianne Kennedy, editor of ISO 20616-1 (PRX) & ISO 20616-2 (PQX), and PQX Expert Trainer, discuss with Chuck Schonert the impact of PQX for brands, print buyers, and print and packaging service providers. Learn how PQX is shaping and standardizing print and print buyer interacting to increase communication while eliminating proprietary and limiting approaches to print reporting and communication.
Watch the Recording Now
Become a G7 Expert & Earn G7 Master Qualification for your Print Production Facility
Start Your Journey in Color Management with Industry Recognized Certification & Training to become an Idealliance Color Management Professional
- While women are making up an increasingly larger portion of the print industry, the long history of it being a male-dominated field has not been forgotten.
- Kelsey Fields, Idealliance’s Program Manager, will be speaking with women at different points in their career to learn what they’re doing to advance the industry and how their participation with Idealliance has supported them in doing so.
“It will be exciting to see the direct-to-garment industry continue to grow and evolve to best serve its customers who demand consistent, aligned color and branding, regardless of the printed product.”
MORE FROM IDEALLIANCE
The Association, under the leadership of IBM, formalized the Gencode Specification, which was eventually standardized by ISO as ISO 8879, SGML.
The PRISM working group was created to develop a standard set of metadata to identify, organize, publish, aggregate and reuse digital magazine content assets in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
SWOP began as an organization whose purpose and goal was the improvement of the quality of magazine printing.
If you’d like to sponsor a an upcoming webinar or event, please contact Executive Director, Jordan Gorski at email@example.com.