Terms of Participation
nextPub participation is specific to the IDEAlliance nextPub initiative. Terms of participation are outlined below. Contact: Dianne Kennedy, VP Emerging Technologies, IDEAlliance
Note: nextPub participation is separate from IDEAlliance membership. nextPub participation is open to anyone, current IDEAlliance members or non-member companies. nextPub participation is not equivalent to an IDEAlliance membership. IDEAlliance members-only activities are not open to nextPub non-member participants.
1. Send representatives to attend the weekly Web conference meetings and working sessions.
2. Send representatives to attend quarterly face-to-face meetings to be held in NYC which will include a quarterly technology and standards updates.
3. Send a liaison representative to attend three face-to-face meetings of the IDEAlliance eMedia Solutions Roundtable. The Roundtable is a separate IDEAlliance forum that focuses on business, organizational and operational strategies, and best practices to optimize the creation, sharing and reuse of digital content. Technology Partners may send two representatives.
4. Fully access a collaborative nextPub website that includes access to nextPub minutes and agendas, discussion forums and wikis.
1. Have one vote during working sessions and face-to-face meetings.
2. Be recognized on the nextPub website (www.nextPub.org)
3. Be recognized as contributors to all nextPub work products including but not limited to specifications, recommendations and best practices.