JDF Guide for Managers
Introducing an instructional guide that makes JDF understandable for non-technical decision makers. The JDF GUIDE FOR MANAGERS explains the process, answers important questions in business terms, and provides next steps and other valuable tools. The 32-page JDF GUIDE FOR MANAGERS answers the following questions, and more:
- What is JDF?
- What does JDF do?
- Who owns JDF?
- Can I buy it?
- Where did JDF come from and is it here to stay?
- How are JDF and CIM/IA related?
- Is this a mature technology?
- Should I wait for refinement?
- What does JDF cost?
- Where's the benefit?
- What's my ROI?
- Does a JDF workflow require dedicated staff or maintenance?
- Is there a shortcut to a JDF workflow?
- Can I build a partial JDF workflow?
- What if I choose to ignore this technology?
"Overall one of the most practical publications I have ever seen on JDF." Henry B. Freedman, Editor, Technology Watch
Pricing: Handbooks Each $5.00