Alwan PRINT Standardizer - APS/X START
Exclusive IDEAlliance Software & Training Package
Alwan Print Standardizer X (APS/X) is the industry reference for TVI and Gray Balance process control. It is a unique tool for matching G7®, ISO 12647 or your custom standards on any printing process. With its various editions, APS/X allows you to standardize and control the production of one digital or analog press (START edition) or of an entire pressroom combining analog and digital printing processes (GO edition).
Alwan PRINT Standardizer (APS/X) v4.6 and later (Mac/PC)
Exclusive IDEAlliance Software & Training Package Includes:
- Software has been set to G7® workflow and printing requirements (see screenshot)
- Supports SCCA (Substrate Corrected Color Aims) for G7PC® and PSA® conformance
- Supports X-Rite’s XRGA®
- OK Sheet and Print Run conformance reports generated for each measured sheet and job
- Software includes ½ day remote installation on an off production computer equipped with X-Rite® i1 pro or Isis instrument (list of other instruments available upon request) and provided by ALWAN US.
- Software includes ½ day remote training on the software provided by ALWAN US
- Additional remote or on-site software installation or training services provided by ALWAN US on an as-needed basis. Additional fees apply.
- Package includes ALWAN's annual Upgrade and Remote Technical Support (URTS) Program for the first calendar year.
- Package includes ALWAN's 90-day guarantee
ALL PRICING INCLUDES INSTALLATION AND TRAINING
- Supports handheld instruments only
- Calibrates one printing device only
IDEAlliance Member: $3,600
- Supports handheld and press-side instruments
- Calibrates one printing device but can be extended to more presses, upgrade fees apply.
IDEAlliance Member: $5,940