Increase Your Productivity and Capability with Adobe Creative Suite 5.5
Adobe Creative Suite 5.0 brought us powerful features that speed production and refine the artwork creation process. CS 5.5 adds Acrobat X and also brings new and exciting digital publishing capabilities with InDesign.
Make sure everyone in your organization, whether creators, hands-on production users or managers of the graphic creative/communications process, watches this IDEAlliance webinar program to see the latest capabilities by one of the industry’s best Creative Suite trainers.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about…
New Photoshop Features:
- Content-Aware Fill: Going far beyond the old Rubber Stamp tool, this sophisticated new feature can replace unwanted content and rebuild missing areas.
- Intelligent Edge Detection: Quickly create silhouette masks for tricky subjects such as hair or fur.
- Puppet Warp: The name may be amusing, but this feature allows you to mold image content like clay.
New Illustrator Features:
- Width Tool: Dynamically control the width of any portion of a stroke (it’s cooler —and more useful— than it sounds)
- Shape-Builder Tool: Combine objects or punch holes in them with just a click.
- Scalable Arrowheads: Granular control of arrowheads and other line endings.
- Perspective Grid: Draw with realistic perspective, or place objects on a perspective grid.
New InDesign Features:
- Multiple Page Sizes: Control page dimensions individually — great for gatefolds, fold-in flaps, or book spines.
- Span & Split Columns: Let headlines span multiple columns. Subdivide columns instead of using tabs.
- Interactivity: Add animation and export to Flash or SWF.
- Digital Publishing: Add interactivity and publish to iPad and other digital devices.
- Where to find familiar tools in the revamped interface.
- Use the Print Production tools to analyze submitted PDFs.
Claudia McCue spent more than 20 years in real-world print production -- from paste-up through early electronic prepress to current Mac & PC systems. She now specializes in teaching both creative and production professionals how to use Adobe products without hurting themselves or others. Claudia is the author of “Real World Print Production with Adobe Creative Suite Applications” (Peachpit Press, 2009), and “Fearless Flash: Use Adobe® InDesign® CS5 and the Tools You Already Know to Create Engaging Web Documents” (Adobe Press, 2010). She is a Certified Technical Trainer, and an Adobe Certified Expert for Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator, and InDesign.