Impact of Paper on Your Bottom Line
How the reinvented paper industry is contributing to your bottom line
Today we have a smaller paper industry in the US. Its products are shaped by you-the print buyer, the designer, and the end user of paper based packages and products. Paper is better than ever.
Are you taking advantage of recently optimized paper attributes? Are you aware of what they are? Commodity manufacturers listen to their customers and respond as best they can. Learn what is new in paper so you can optimize your purchase.
Exceptional print quality begins with the right paper choice. A great package stands out on the right paperboard. Select your paper and paperboard choices over the next decade without venturing into uncharted territory. Take advantage of a reshaped paper industry; fine-tune your workflow, and save money by choosing wisely.
This webinar will...
- Help you lower the total cost of a print job without compromising key quality attributes
- Explain how the current paper industry has changed for the print buyer
- Disclose which product attributes mills have recently improved and optimized
- Enable you to critically select papers based on your imagery
- Provide insight on how and when to make economical paper grade substitutions
- Help you optimize the dollars you spend on paper from concept to packaging to mailing
- Provide useful tips to help you navigate the world of paper choices.
Who should attend:
Print buyers, print designers, print salesmen and suppliers to the world of printing.
Trish Wales is a thirty-five year veteran of the paper industry with a
variety of professional roles in research, manufacturing, marketing and
sales. Throughout her career, she has focused on customizing paper product
attributes to the evolving technologies of print. Today she is focused on
the current challenges of color prediction and control in multi media
environments. She is often called the voice of the paper industry in the
color management community and is regarded as an expert in substrate
performance. Her experience spans commercial, packaging and digital papers,
all covered in todays webinar.