G7 - The Return on Investment
G7 is making a lot of money for digital printers that have been early adopters of the process. Yet, many digital printers think G7 is just something they will do when their client base starts to ask for it. In reality, the financial benefits are the reason to adopt G7. In this program, we'll explain how digital printers are financially benefiting from being a G7 Master facility, while providing insight on hidden cash drains when producing digital printing signs and graphics.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Digital print providers
- Decision makers and those involved in the process of becoming a G7 Master
- Companies looking to maximize the financial benefits of G7
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- What makes G7 drive productivity and profits
- Typical areas of wasted time and material that G7 improves
- The benefits to your sales staff
- The benefits to your clients
- PLUS: Case Studies of G7 Productivity
Mike Ruff, Chief Technology Officer, Nazdar Consulting
Mike Ruff has been in the graphic printing industry for over 40 years. He has owned a grand format screen print company and a grand format prepress service bureau serving screen and digital printers domestically and internationally. He is a G7 Expert, winner of the 2010 IDEAlliance
Leadership Award, and a member of the IDEAlliance Print Properties Committee. He has an also been an instructor for process color at the Screen
Print Technical Foundation Four-Color Workshop in Fairfax, Virginia for over 15 years. Mike is a well known writer for several industry publications and is a two time award winner for the best technical article in the specialty imaging industry.